Director of EURO PART Rus LLC, Pavel Borisovich Krichevski.
1. From which sources have you learned about us?
– From the Internet.
2. Why have you chosen our company?
– It was pleasant to communicate with V.Bazhanov.
3. The name, product type and the covered area?
– Exhibition hall of 40 sq.m.
4. Date of acquisition of the construction?
– May 2005
5. Premise appointment?
– Exhibition hall
6. How often do you change construction installation sites?
– At one place – till 10 days.
7. How construction protection is carried out?
– No protection or the exhibition personnel.
8. How many workers participate in installation, dismantle and construction transportation?
– 3 employees of our firm.
9. Which transport was used to transport the construction?
– Automobile trailer 1000.
10. Which material is used as anchor ballast?
– Bags with cement.
11. Type of applied heating?
– Gas gun.
12. Which amount of energy is required for an hour, day, month?
– 1 cylinder of 50 litres for 5 days at-10C.
13. Which temperature is supported indoors and what is the difference between temperatures of external air?
– +12-15 inside at -10C outside.
14. Which amount of electric power is used for construction maintenance in working order?
– We did not measure.
15. Do you have a reserve source of power supplies and how often do you use it?
– Yes, seldom.
16. What snow loadings does the construction maintain (snow cover thickness)?
– Snow does not pile up owing to the peaked form of a roof.
17. Which speeds of wind were survived by the construction during operation?
– Any speeds.
18. Do you apply any system of protection?
19. Were there any acts of vandalism?
20. Were there any construction damages on imprudence?
21. Describe, on which surface the construction is standing?
– Asphalt, with diagonal differences up to 50 mm.
22. Which type of floor is used in constructions and which floor would be more preferable?
– The floor made of europallets with plywood and synthetic covering; preferably – a demountable podium of zinc coating and impregnated plywood.
23. How is the lighting problem solved? (Type of fixtures, place of their arrangement, their general capacity)?
– We have eight 16 W lamps of day illumination.
24. Is there a system of ventilation (air-conditioning)?
– Only natural.
25. Were there any funny cases?
– At first Komtrans 2005 exhibition we had not provided the reserve power supply, the light was disconnected 5-6 times for 10-30 minutes; the second time the light was disconnected, half of the audience stopped to see our “falling down” pavilion. The advertising was excellent!!!!
26. Your claims about the construction?
– Problems occurred only with accessories, such as buttons, – they rusted.
27. What are your nearest and long-term plans?
– We will be using the pavilion at least for a year – then we will think of buying one more.