The chief engineer of NOVATEK-PUROVSKY, Alexander Vladimirovich Skhikolenko.
1. From which sources have you learned about us?
– From the Internet.
2. Why have you chosen our company?
– Term of manufacturing which has been ideally sustained had crucial importance.
3. The name, product type and the covered area?
– Module pneumohangar MPA 12-6-204, covered area 204 sq. m.
4. Date of acquisition of the construction?
– June 1, 2008.
5. Premise appointment?
– Dining Room.
6. How often do you change construction installation sites?
– It’s a stable installation.
7. How construction protection is carried out?
– By a guard agency.
8. How many workers participate in installation, dismantle and construction transportation?
– 6 persons took part in initial installation.
9. Which transport was used to transport the construction?
10. Which material is used as anchor ballast?
– Bags filled with sand.
11. Type of applied heating?
– It is supposed to use a heater of 45 kw in amount of 3 pieces.
12. Which amount of energy is required for an hour, day, month?
– While operation has been carried out during the summer period, it is too early to speak about the expense of power in a cold season.
13. Which temperature is supported indoors and what is the difference between temperatures of external air?
– During the summer period the temperature inside reached +25С. Now at temperature of external air +10, the temperature inside is +20. The internal temperature is supported by working equipment of the dining room.
14. Which amount of electric power is used for construction maintenance in working order?
– In quiet weather one fan in the block is constantly in work. Inside the construction there are only 3 blocks. We did not measure the expense of energy.
15. Do you have a reserve source of power supplies and how often do you use it?
– Reserve source of the whole town is DES-630. We seldom use it.
16. What snow loadings does the construction maintain (snow cover thickness)?
– We have no information yet.
17. Which speeds of wind were survived by the construction during operation?
– During the summer period wind impulses reached 15m/s. The construction sustained.
18. Do you apply any system of protection?
-We employed a guard agency.
19. Were there any acts of vandalism?
– Yes, damaged plastic windows round entrance doors at hangar end faces. There are plunders of carbines uniting sections.
20. Were there any construction damages on imprudence?
21. Describe, on which surface the construction is standing?
– Sand filling with road plates laid on it.
22. Which type of floor is used in constructions and which floor would be more preferable?
– The floor is made independently of bars and flake boards with subsequent packing of linoleum. A preferable design of floor for similar premises is modular design of light plastic floor-mats being optimum at frequent change of an installation site.
23. How is the lighting problem solved? (Type of fixtures, place of their arrangement, their general capacity)?
– 12 fixtures LPO-2×40 are established. The suspension bracket is carried out on two strings of the inflatable sections fixed at available loops.
24. Is there a system of ventilation (air-conditioning)?
– Ventilation is natural through pipes established in the top part of sections.
25. Were there any funny cases?
26. Your claims about the construction?
– Difficulty of washing from within. It would be desirable to receive recommendations from the manufacturer.
– The big backlashes in places of sections adjunction to the ground surface. Probably, we have not finished loading ballast compartments, but nevertheless…
27. What are your nearest and long-term plans?
– We plan to use the pneumohangar in the winter season for catering of the working personnel.
28. Your ideas and wishes to our designs?
– To hold quality of your products at the same high level!