Ivan Mikhailovich Beldyagin, PERI LLC chief superintendent engineer.
1. From which sources have you learned about us?
– For industrial necessity of our company we needed a premise of various functions (a warehouse, a premise for storage of technics, equipment repair) and searched the Internet.
2. Why have you chosen our company?
– Have chosen your company because other alternative does not exist.
3. The name, product type and the covered area?
– The mobile pneumohangar MPA 20-10-200, the covered area 200 sq. m.
4. Date of acquisition of the construction?
– October 2006.
5. Premise appointment?
– The premise is used multipurposely:
– Technics storage (loaders, cars),
– Equipment repair
6. How often do you change construction installation sites?
– The installation site does not vary (but at desire it will not take much time).
7. How construction protection is carried out?
– Protection is carried out by external visual survey.
8. How many workers participate in installation, dismantle and construction transportation?
– 4 persons participate in installation and dismantle.
9. Which transport was used to transport the construction?
– In the disassembled condition the construction was transported by car 9 m length.
10. Which material is used as anchor ballast?
– Bags filled with sand are used.
11. Type of applied heating?
– In cold time a 7 kW spirally-air heater is used.
12. Which amount of energy is required for an hour, day, month?
The quantity of used electric power:
1 hour – 7кW,
1 day – 168 kW,
1 month – 5040 kW
13. Which temperature is supported indoors and what is the difference between temperatures of external air?
– Temperature indoors at heater work +1°С, +3°С, at air temperature -20°С, -25 °С.
14. Which amount of electric power is used for construction maintenance in working order?
– We did not measure.
15. Do you have a reserve source of power supplies and how often do you use it?
– There is a reserve power supply (the petrol electrogenerator provided by your company), it is used supplies for construction support in working order at switching-off of constant power.
16. What snow loadings does the construction maintain (snow cover thickness)?
– Snow, due to the hangar shape, rolls down downwards.
17. Which speeds of wind were survived by the construction during operation?
– As the construction is standing in an open field and there are no obstacles to wind, I want to remark very good stability to wind loadings (loadings were up to 25 m/s).
18. Do you apply any system of protection?
– For safe operation of the construction we do not apply any means, but at desire it is possible to use electronic switching from a constant power source to spare electrogenerator.
19. Were there any acts of vandalism?
– The warehouse territory is protected by guards, so there were no acts of vandalism.
20. Were there any construction damages on imprudence?
– Because of switching-off of constant power supplies at night, construction blowing had occurred, and one of inflatable compartments had been cut by standing technics (the cut made 4 – 6 cm). At connection of the electric power the construction was inflated and had got a working condition, but the cut remained, thus, despite a cut, the construction does not lose the working condition and is capable to carry out its functions.
21. Describe, on which surface the construction is standing?
– The inflatable hangar is located at the asphalted platform..
22. Which type of floor is used in constructions and which floor would be more preferable?
-As a floor – asphalt, in my opinion – is the best variant (though it is possible to apply a concrete floor, but it is most likely more expensive some asphalt)
23. How is the lighting problem solved? (Type of fixtures, place of their arrangement, their general capacity)?
– Hangar illumination is realized by two projectors of 1,5 kW, standing to the opposite of each other. The projectors are located on racks.
24. Is there a system of ventilation (air-conditioning)?
– Ventilation and air-conditioning systems are absent.
25. Were there any funny cases?
– There were no funny cases.
26. Your claims about the construction?
– There are no claims to the construction. Very lucky choice.
27. What are your nearest and long-term plans?
– In the long term the hangar will be moved to other city in our division.
28. Your ideas and wishes to our designs?
– Construction is a very good, mobile, quickly mounted, multipurpose application. In general my mark is “perfect”.