CEO Deputy of Mammoet Sakhalin LLC, Alexander Vladimirovich Kuklev.
1. From which sources have you learned about us?
– We searched for the information on hangars on the Internet and have found the most optimum variant in the ratio mobility-price-quality.
2. Why have you chosen our company?
– Having communicated to your customers, we have understood, that the company makes production of high quality.
3. The name, product type and the covered area?
– Pneumohangar MPA 13-7-250, covered area 250 sq. m.
4. Date of acquisition of the construction?
– May 2008.
5. Premise appointment?
– Storage of heavy technics, its service, repairs.
6. How often do you change construction installation sites?
– We did not change yet. But we plan to do it once a year.
7. How construction protection is carried out?
– It is on a protected building site.
8. How many workers participate in installation, dismantle and construction transportation?
– On installation – 6 people. Dismantle has not occurred yet. Transportation – 1 person (driver).
9. Which transport was used to transport the construction?
– In 20 feet The container on a semitrailer.
10. Which material is used as anchor ballast?
11. Type of applied heating?
– We’ll apply electric guns.
12. Which amount of energy is required for an hour, day, month?
– At present we have not applied the electric guns.
13. Which temperature is supported indoors and what is the difference between temperatures of external air?
– The temperature indoors is not supported anyway in the summer-autumn the period. It was not maintained yet in the winter.
14. Which amount of electric power is used for construction maintenance in working order?
– The electricity is supplied by the diesel generator which is supplied by the customer. The generator is used for a supply of electricity for various purposes. The counter behind the control of the electric power is not present. Therefore there is no possibility to trace
15. Do you have a reserve source of power supplies and how often do you use it?
– Yes, there is a second generator. Both generators work alternately. (15 days one, 15 days another).
16. What snow loadings does the construction maintain (snow cover thickness)?
– We have no experience yet. We’ll face it later.
17. Which speeds of wind were survived by the construction during operation?
18. Do you apply any system of protection?
– The mechanic watches its safe operation. Systems of alarm firefighting and are not present, as the hangar is used in field conditions with rigid requirements on labour safety and environment.
19. Were there any acts of vandalism?
20. Were there any construction damages on imprudence?
21. Describe, on which surface the construction is standing?
– Flat platform covered with ferroconcrete air field plates 6x2m.
22. Which type of floor is used in constructions and which floor would be more preferable?
– Above-stated, but only with the equipment ща water outflows since water freely moves on to platforms: in and out of the hangar.
23. How is the lighting problem solved? (Type of fixtures, place of their arrangement, their general capacity)?
– 4 lamps on racks and portable.
24. Is there a system of ventilation (air-conditioning)?
– Only natural.
25. Were there any funny cases?
26. Your claims about the construction?
– To make ventilation system.
27. What are your nearest and long-term plans?
– To test the hangar during winter time at OBTK Chaivo.
28. Your ideas and wishes to our designs?
– Still early to advise. At first it is necessary to check up hangar work in all seasons of the year. While used it only in the summer: it is light and warm.