Vladimir Anatolievich Kushnarenko, entrepreneur, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
1. From which sources have you learned about us?
– I have learnt about Studio K from your customers and my partners in business, they ordered a “Zvezda” construction.
2. Why have you chosen our company?
– I have chosen your company because for that period other companies did not offer anything similar, and your prices were more attractive.
3. The name, product type and the covered area?
– Mobile pneumohangar MPA 20-10-350, the covered area 350 sq .m.
4. Date of acquisition of the construction?
– December, 2005.
5. Premise appointment?
– The premise is intended for use as children’s entertaining centre.
6. How often do you change construction installation sites?
– The construction installation site changes once a year.
7. How construction protection is carried out?
– Construction protection is carried out by one security guard at nighttime and 24 hours at weekends.
8. How many workers participate in installation, dismantle and construction transportation?
– As usual, 4 to 6 persons are involved in installation, dismantle and transportation..
9. Which transport was used to transport the construction?
– I order a lorry with a manipulator (crane-beam) with load-carrying capacity of an arrow of 3 tons.
10. Which material is used as anchor ballast?
– Sand in bags is used as anchor ballast.
11. Type of applied heating?
– The premise is heated by a thermal gun of 35 kw power, and the entrance platform is heated by thermal veil of 11 kw power.
12. Which amount of energy is required for an hour, day, month?
№ Type of energy Per hour Per day Per month
1. Electrical power 4-11 kW 32-60 kW 900-1500 kW
2. Diesel fuel 2-3 l 20-25 l 500-700 l
13. Which temperature is supported indoors and what is the difference between temperatures of external air?
– The temperature indoors was supported from 10 to 15 degrees, the difference between temperature of external air made 20-25 degrees.
14. Which amount of electric power is used for construction maintenance in working order?
– We spend from 460 to 950 kW a month for construction maintenance in working order, depending on weather conditions.
15. Do you have a reserve source of power supplies and how often do you use it?
– There is a reserve power supply – the 2 kW generator.. For three years of operation it had been used for 140-150 hours at emergency power cutoffs and at installation and construction dismantle.
16. What snow loadings does the construction maintain (snow cover thickness)?
– At operation without an awning the thickness of a snow cover made from 50 to 80 cm between cylinders. After awning installation snow did not gather more than 10-15 cm.
17. Which speeds of wind were survived by the construction during operation?
– During operation the construction survived wind loadings with speeds up to 35-40 m/s.
18. Do you apply any system of protection?
– Video observation on construction perimeter is applied.
19. Were there any acts of vandalism?
– Vandalism acts took place: sometimes children cut cylinders, some cuts were 20-30 cm, it did not reflect in construction work in any way, cuts had been quickly fixed within an hour. Once due to absence of protection there was a penetration inside the construction by a cut of one of cylinders through (malefactors climbed through inside the construction through the 80 cm-1m cuts, cuts had been stuck in a current of 2-3 hours.
20. Were there any construction damages on imprudence?
– Yes, there have been construction damages on imprudence (sharp and acting parts of construction being indoors were not covered, and at working lowering of the construction the acting parts damaged the cylinders)..
21. Describe, on which surface the construction is standing?
– For three years of operation the construction had been established on asphalt, on a wooden covering and in this winter season 2007-2008, when it was used as a premise for hire of skates and skis, it was established simply on snow.
22. Which type of floor is used in constructions and which floor would be more preferable?
– Wooden covering was used, and simply asphalt. In a variant of hire of skates at installation on snow, thick sheet rubber was used as covering for floors.
23. How is the lighting problem solved? (Type of fixtures, place of their arrangement, their general capacity)?
– 4 x 250 W items were used, general power of 1 kW. Fixtures were placed over an entrance, exit collars and on one fixture on each hangar wall.
24. Is there a system of ventilation (air-conditioning)?
– Systems of ventilation and air-conditioning are not present.
25. Were there any funny cases?
– КFunny cases did not happen..
26. Your claims about the construction?
– There are no special essential remarks to the construction, but material, which observation ports had been made of in our variant, used to burst at shock loadings.
27. What are your nearest and long-term plans?
– We are planning to use the construction as a warehouse and shop of woodworking finished goods.